Beauty. Fashion. Lifestyle

Shop My Faves...

Wednesday 25 September 2019

*Glo with Bondi Sands...

"Let Your Soul Glow..." 


I have always been quite on the fence when it comes to highlighter. I definitely think that it can help to finish off a make up look but, I do think that it should match or enhance the natural glow of your skin unlike some iridescent purple and green highlighters I've seen! I have also been more of a fan of cream and liquid highlighters as I feel they blend well and throughout the day they melt into the skin. I have been testing out Bondi Sands' Glo in the shade 'Gold Lights' for well over a month now and if you would like to hear what I have to say, then please continue scrolling...

Gold Lights is one of three highlights released by well-known self tanning brand 'Bondi Sands' this summer. Like most new products I try out, I tend to rip open the packaging and swatch them on the back of my hand however, I was quite surprised. For some reason, I thought this was going to be extremely glittery but, it was actually quite a disappointing swatch at first because it blending in really well and was quite subtle. Wait, was this actually the type of highlighter that I love?! The magic happened the moment I dabbed a small amount onto the tops of my cheek bones. This highlight blends like a dream and it is extremely buildable for those of you who like a bit more of an obvious glow. It's not at all glittery and can be worn everyday which I love. As I said, I prefer cream or liquid highlighters as I use a lot of cream and liquid products in my base make up and I like it all to blend seamlessly and melt into one another. The formula is very thin and non-sticky so I can tell a lot of thought has gone into the making of this product. Bondi Sands have really researched what their audience want in a highlighter and have adapted the three shades to suit a range of skin tones and have created a product that can be worn every day for their customer who likes a bronzed, glowy look and for the same customer who likes building up that product for a special occasion. You really only need a small amount to highlight the main points of your face and it can also be used to highlight your body which, would also be great for those special occasions or perhaps on holiday. Not only can this product be used individually but it can also be mixed in with your primer or foundation to add a full face glow.
Overall, I am super pleased with this highlight and have applied it most days since I've received it. As I have mentioned, it does melt into the skin but, I can still notice it at the end of the day so it does have good staying power!

This product is available in three different shades and you can purchase it for £10.99 from Boots, Superdrug and some supermarkets. I'd definitely suggest not just swatching it and testing it on the back of your hand as this product transforms when it is on the face and really helps to illuminate the skin and give you a natural glow.
(Here is a still from a video that I tried to upload. It shows how natural the glow is!)
I hope that this review was informative, please let me know if you go out and purchase the product. I'd love to hear your thoughts too!

Much love, 

Jade x 

*Gifted item. This product was kindly gifted to me by Bondi Sands but all opinions are 100% honest and my own.
SHARE:

1 comment

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig