Beauty. Fashion. Lifestyle

Shop My Faves...

Sunday 11 August 2019

High Street to High End Fragrances...

"Perfume is personal magic. It is a first impression and a lasting recollection..."

I absolutely love fragrance and I wear it every single day. I enjoy buying perfume for myself and I love it when friends and family buy me perfume as it allows me to wear a scent I may not have bought for myself. In this post I have selected fragrance from my own collection that ranges from £9.99 high street prices all the way up to £255. I love fresh, floral fragrances so if this is something you'd be interested in then please carry on scrolling...

High Street...

Stradivarius "No 15 Our Essence" 50ml £9.99
If you have ever walked into a Stradivarius store and thought "Wow, it smells incredible in here! I want to smell like that." This is the perfume for you! I tweeted them ages ago asking what made the store smell so good and they replied that it was their "No 15" fragrance. Both my sister and I bought a bottle each as we both loved the smell of the store. With notes of bergamot, lavender and sandalwood. It's definitely worth mentioning that it smells completely different once dry as opposed to when you first spray it so don't be put off. This is my 'work bag' perfume as I don't mind chucking it in my bag and re-applying it throughout the day.
Zara "Femme Summer" 100ml £9.99
I stumbled across this perfume when I was waiting for my sister outside the changing rooms a few months ago. I saw the fragrance stand and this was the first one I spritzed. It reminds me of the original Paco Rabanne Olympea only lighter. This is another great one for re-applying throughout the day and it does actually last quite well. It's a light, floral scent. Zara perfumes make great gift ideas and as they are 100ml and they last for ages!

Treat...

*Emporio Armani "In Love With You" 30ml £49.99
This is a sweet perfume with top notes of black cherry and jasmine. This is definitely quite a strong fragrance that lasts for hours and I always receive lots of lovely compliments on it. I actually feel like this is a great perfume for any time of day. It would be great on a day trip and even on a night out to help you capture that romantic vibe. 
*Paco Rabanne "Olympea Legend" 30ml £41.50
If you liked the original Olympea but felt that it was a bit too strong and you wanted something a little sweeter then you will love "Legend". This still has the longevity of the original but it is more floral and fresh. It has notes of vanilla and plum which makes it quite unique in scent. Similarly to the Armani fragrance, you only need a few spritz of this and it will last for hours. 

High End...

Jo Malone "Peony and Blush Suede" 100ml £98
Yes, you may have seen this cologne everywhere but, it's just because it smells incredible! I would wear this every day if it didn't cost me like £5 a spritz! Although it has quite a light scent, it lasts all day. My nose tends to sniff out anyone wearing any Jo Malone fragrance as they are so unique and unlike any other. This is the perfect mix of floral and fruity without being too overpowering. I know that this is a very popular wedding fragrance and I can see why. I would highly recommend visiting a Jo Malone store and choosing your signature scent as they have so many categories to choose from. They are also great for layering so if you can't choose between 2 then you can go all out and treat yourself and wear both!
*Roja Parfums "Elixir" 100ml £225
Possibly the most stunning perfume bottle I have ever owned and probably the most expensive perfume I will ever own. There are certain qualities in this perfume that make it worth the price. Firstly, the bottle and packaging. It's luxurious and heavy and arrives in a cushioned box that would look beautiful on any dressing table. Secondly, the spritz. When you spray this perfume it creates a fine mist that covers your skin and clothing and doesn't just squirt out. Finally, the scent. It's a very floral, seductive fragrance that is light enough for daytime wear. It has floral notes of Lily of the valley and Rose as well as fruity notes of raspberry and peach. It's really one of a kind and, I feel, would also make a great wedding day fragrance. 

So, there it is. My round up of high street to high end fragrances. Hopefully you have got to know a little more about them and will give them a test when you see them in store. To me, it doesn't matter where I buy perfume from or how much it costs. It's all about how it makes me feel when I wear it and if it suits me.

I hope that you have enjoyed this post, 

Much love as always, 

Jade x 

*Gifted. Any product you see with a "*" before it means that I have kindly been gifted. As you can see this does not affect the way in which I write about the product and all of my thoughts and opinions are 100% honest.

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. We are UK based Company serving social media service since 2013 and satisfying hundreds of customers daily. If you are worried about your social presence just ping or visit the site to get a quote. We are always here to help you.
    Buy Instagram Followers UK Instant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy real and active Instagram followers from us at cheap rates; we are uk based company satisfying hundreds of customers daily,
    Buy Instagram Followers UK
    Buy Instagram Likes UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roja is one of my favorites. Loved your post.
    regards,
    Artificial Jewelry designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am very happy see this post. because this is my best fragrances. So good work for most of these peoples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The very word perfume is derived from the Latin perfumum, meaning 'by' or'through'smoke, as it was with the use of burning incense that the prayers of the ancients were transported to the heavens for the contemplations of the Gods. Parfum Jimmy Choo


    ReplyDelete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig