Beauty. Fashion. Lifestyle

Shop My Faves...

Sunday 21 April 2019

Fragrances For Spring...

"Here Comes The Sun..."




Hello! It's been a while since I last published a blog post and to be honest, at times, I haven't really missed it. I love taking photos but I have always found it challenging taking photos for my blog and taking enough that I was completely happy with to fill a post. Since I last published a post I invested in a new camera and I think it's made a huge difference. Anyway, in this post I am going to be talking you through four of my personal favourite fragrances for Spring. I hope you enjoy...

First up, we have 'Peony & Blush Suede' from Jo Malone. Yes, I know, it's a favourite for many but it makes me feel so happy when I wear it! Peonies are one of my most favourite flowers and this also has notes of jasmine and rose. It's a very floral fragrance but I also think it has a lot of depth to it which is why I wear it for both day and night. 
Next we have 'Love Story' by Chloe. Another floral fragrance but this one is also quite fruity and sweet. It has notes of Orange Blossom as well as Jasmine and to me, this smells really expensive. I do also find that this fragrance lasts throughout the day. As you can see, I've almost ran out so I am waiting for it to be reduced and then spend my Boots voucher on a bigger bottle!
Up next is 'Daisy Love' by Marc Jacobs. I got this bottle for Christmas and out of all of the 'Daisy' fragrances I've tried, I'd definitely say this is the one that lasts the longest. Daisy fragrances are well-loved but as they are so light, they don't tend to last that long on the skin. Daisy Love however, has more muskier notes with an added sweetness that creates a very delicate scent that lasts. The bottle is so beautiful and I love the very oversized and extravagant lid. 
*Finally, 'Elixer Pour Femme' by Roja Parfums. I was lucky enough to be gifted this beautiful bottle a few months ago and I have fallen in love with not only the packaging but the fragrance too! Again, just like my other favourites, this contains a lot of floral notes. Bergamot, which is one of those scents that reminds me of a spa as well as Lily of the valley and geranium. It also has notes of raspberry and peach which gives this fragrance a subtle fruitiness. I love the way this fragrance spritzes too, it sends out a light mist which covers a large area in gorgeous perfume. 
So, there we have it. My favourite fragrances for spring. As you can tell, I love a floral fragrance and to be honest, I love a floral fragrance all year round! These ones for me in particular complement the season and surroundings and that's why they are my favourites. What are your favourite fragrances?

I hope that you have enjoyed this post!
Much love, 

Jade x 

*I was kindly #gifted the Elixir Perfume from Roja but I was not paid to review it. I have owned this for a few months and wanted to include it in this post to give my honest opinion about it.


SHARE:

1 comment

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig