Beauty. Fashion. Lifestyle

Shop My Faves...

Saturday 22 December 2018

The Escentual Christmas Gifts...

Escentual kindly sent me some of their top selling products that I thought would make great last minute gifts. A lot of these products are also currently on offer and even if you don't get them before Christmas, it may give you some ideas of what to purchase with your Christmas money...that's if you've been good this year!


First up we have fragrances. If you follow me on any of my social media accounts you will know I absolutely love perfume! I was so happy to receive two new perfumes I have not tried before, one of which I have wanted to try for ages. 

Jimmy Choo 'Fever'  £36.55- £67.15
This is definitely a fragrance that I would personally wear to an evening event. It's quite a dark fragrance but definitely not too overpowering and it does have a sweetness to it. This for me is the perfect NYE fragrance that would last into 2019!
Cartier 'Carat' £46.80- £100.80
This Cartier fragrance is such a classic, vintage scent that is timeless. This would suit a range of ages as it is super fresh and light. The bottle is simple and would look so perfect on your dresser. I think this could be my Christmas Day fragrance that would last into the party games in the evening!
Next up we have make up. Here are a couple of products that would work well all year round. 

Urban Decay 'Naked Cherry Palette'  £42
I've actually been using this palette since October as I received it at an Escentual Halloween event. At the time I thought I'd only be using it for evening events to create smokey eye looks with however, I have used it so much in the day time. As I have green eyes I love how the cherry colours compliment my eye colour and really make them stand out. The shades blend so nicely and I actually use the brush that comes with the palette...this never happens!
Benefit 'Cake POPS!'  £26 RRP £52
I love how bright and colourful this gift set is! As you can see, the shades are quite pigmented for glosses and they are 4 x colours that you could wear quite easily. They are super nourishing too as they contain Vitamin E. Plus, they are currently half price!
Guerlain Lipstick and Case £22.05 | £13.05
This is the fanciest lipstick I own! I thought, at first, that the case was a bit too much but actually it's so handy to have. When you are wearing red lipstick you are really conscious that you have it on your teeth or that it has smudged but the mirror case is such a useful thing to keep it your bag. This cool toned red shade is so perfect for this time of year and the formula is very comfortable to wear.
Nuxe Gift Set £33
This is not a brand that I have tried before but I have seen it a lot on Instagram and read about the multi purpose oil on a lot of blogs. For £33 I think this gift set is such a bargain. It contains four different products including a candle, the dry oil (100ml), shower oil (100ml) and the moisturising cream (30ml). All of the products have a very summery, relaxing scent to them and I can't wait to have an evening where I light the candle and use all of the products for a proper pamper!
Finally, this is one of Escentual's Top selling products...

Vichy Mineral 89 Serum £13.60-£18.70
This serum is to be used before your day time moisturiser and it helps to hydrate and protect your skin throughout the day. It claims to 'drench your skin' which is definitely a product that I need in my skincare routine right now in the winter as my skin is getting so dry. This product is currently on offer too and it is available in two different sizes.

So, there we have it! I hope that you got some ideas about the types of products and brands that Escentual stocks. I will definitely be keeping a lookout for the sales after Christmas and I may even do an IG story on my top bargains!

Have a lovely Christmas!

Jade x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig