Beauty. Fashion. Lifestyle

Shop My Faves...

Saturday 27 April 2019

*The Perfect Spring Outfit feat Muru Jewellery...

"Live Life In Full Bloom..."



One thing on my Christmas list last year was a gorgeous gold coin necklace from Muru Jewellery and my boyfriend kindly gifted it to me on Christmas Day. Since then, I have worn that necklace almost every single day! It's so special to me as it's the Love Venus coin necklace and it has a special meaning behind it as do many of the necklaces from Muru. 
Muru kindly got in touch with me last month and asked if I'd like to pick a few things from their website. I knew I wanted to choose gold necklaces as I wanted to wear them with my Love Venus coin necklace. Here you can see I have matched up three gold necklaces. The Moon Crescent choker is on a gold bead chain and I love how the chain contrasts with the other necklaces. The other necklace which, has a bigger coin, is the Protection Durga coin necklace. I love this one as it has a shiny finish and it means the two coins look different and stand out when paired up. 

I love how all three of these necklaces complement one another and that they also have meaning when worn on their own. 

Muru has lots of other gorgeous jewellery all available to browse on their website so take a look, see what takes your fancy and maybe you could find something special that has a meaning behind it.

I hope that you have enjoyed this post, the photos were taken by my lovely sister Phoebe who is currently studying photography at University. You can follow her snaps here.

Outfit



Much love as always, 

Jade x 

*The Moon Crescent and Protection Durga necklaces were kindly gifted to me by Muru Jewellery. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% honest and I have not been paid to write this post. 
SHARE:

1 comment

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig