Beauty. Fashion. Lifestyle

Shop My Faves...

Sunday 19 May 2019

*Magnitone Soft Touch Silicone Cleansing Brush Review...

"Skin First, Make Up Second..."

A few months ago I was kindly gifted this pink Magnitone XOXO Micro-Sonic Silicone cleansing brush. I have been using this daily now for almost three months and I can really notice a difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. I have quite sensitive skin and previous to this brush I was actually using (and loving) Magnitone's original cleansing brush. What makes this XOXO brush different to the original is that it is naturally antibacterial and it is so soft so it is fantastic for sensitive skin. 



There are three zones that you can use however, for me, I have mainly used the top area as I have found it to be the most helpful with massaging and buffing away dead skin cells. You can also turn the 'vibrations' up and down to make it more suitable for your skin type. 

The brush is rechargeable and one charge can last up to a month however, I haven't had to recharge mine at all and I've been using it for months! Plus, it is waterproof so you can use this in the bath or shower. I have been using the Antipodes cleanser with this brush as I like to remove my make up at the same time. You don't have to use any product with the brush but I like to do two jobs at once to save me time! This particular cleanser is quite thin in consistency so it works really well at removing my make up and yet it still allows the brush to pulse and cleanse my skin.
It's such a handy size that I can take it away and not be worried about it losing charge as it lasts for so long and it doesn't take up too much space. At only £40 I think this is a great price for such an amazing little product. I use mine most days and it isn't a hassle to use nor does it really add much time on to my skincare routine. I'd recommend this to someone who feels like their current skincare routine isn't thoroughly cleansing their skin and perhaps wants to improve the look and texture of their skin. It is also ideal for people with sensitive skin as it can be used daily and does not feel scratchy on the skin at all.

I hope that you can see that I have spent a good few month testing this out so that I can give you a well detailed and honest review. I've used other products from Magnitone before and I have recommended their Wipeout! Cleansing cloths to so many people as they are a great alternative to face wipes and a lot better for your skin, the environment and your purse!

I hope that you enjoyed this post.
Many thanks, 

Jade x 

*This cleansing brush was kindly gifted to me by Fuel PR on behalf of Magnitone but all opinions are 100% honest and my own. 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Magnitone XOXO Micro-Sonic Silicone cleansing brush is really amazing.
    Silver Plated Jewellery in Pakistan
    Buy Artificial Jewellery Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. China Meishun Silicone products is one of the leading Silicone tableware, Silicone daily necessities Manufacturers and Suppliers, Our product quality has passed international certification, and the price is affordable, welcome to call and order our products Anti-scald heat insulation clip factory

    ReplyDelete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig